Ashley holds an MFA in fiction from Regis University's Mile-High MFA program and is the editor of Mines Magazine at Colorado School of Mines. She is currently seeking publication for her book, The Things We Choose to Remember. Ashley is typically drawn to character-driven fiction that plays with form and structure but will give anything a chance, regardless of subject or genre, if it elicits a strong emotional response. She believes the best stories are those that leave readers feeling a bit wonderstruck.
- Everything I Never Told You, Celeste Ng
- Ghostwritten, David Mitchell
- Seating Arrangements, Maggie Shipstead
- The Virginity of Famous Men, Christine Sneed
- The Association of Small Bombs, Karan Mahajan
- Wired for Story, Lisa Cron